Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year! Yay for 2009!

Happy New Year! Aaron and I had a nice relaxed new years eve and new years day. We celebrated with some sparkling cider! :) I felt like I was 14 again! I secretly loved it! We were welcomed into 2009 with a massive amount of snow!

My husband is shoveling our driveway in 10 degree weather wearing shorts!! He is crazy! :) He was wearing his new cowboy beanie though, thanks John!

Here I am in my front yard! The snow is up to my knees, you cant even see my new snow boots my parents got me for Christmas!!! Thanks for the coat and scarf though mom!

Here we are getting ready to go out to dinner on New Years Eve! :) We went to mexican, I have been craving chicken fajitas pretty much every second of every day during my last trimester!

So I am took these most recent pictures of my growing belly! I am getting huge but loving every minute!
Rusty never leaves my side and so felt entitled to be in the picture! Isnt he cute?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay I'm gonna have to organize my comments like you put them up chronologically...Aaron, stop wearing shorts please, even in California right now you wouldn't be allowed to wear shorts! I can't believe you're actually standing in snow up to your knees! It is so pretty though! You guys look so cute on New Year's and I am absolutely loving the self portrait! You look like you're in high school again! But then you're cute belly pictures show that you're a grown up! If I didn't know any better I would think you were a cheerleader in trouble! lol Love you girl! A month left! Woo! You look so cute and not pregnant anywhere else but your cute belly!