Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go Giants!!!

So we took Cassidy to her first Giants game. She loved it, she was such a good girl. However, the giants decided to suck that day so that wasnt very fun. However, I guess it was good the fans had nothing to really cheer about because when they did cheer Cass got very startled and unhappy. She was a little overwhelmed by all the people but smiled to anyone who paid her any attention. :) We went to amici's pizza before the game where Cass got to spend some quality time with her Uncle John!

Isnt her shirt cute? Grandpa bought it for her, it says "My First Giants Tee".



The Giants were losing so Grandpa got her a Giants teddy bear which Cass thought was extremely interesting! Cass named her teddy bear J.T. after one of the best and hottest previous Giants, J.T. Snow! ;) I dont know who influenced her to do such a thing!
What a good fan!! I know she will be a life long fan just like her mama! :-)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

GO GIANTS!! Love the shirt!