Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a nice Christmas Eve. Normally, on Christmas Eve we are home in CA and go to be with my whole big family. We missed it this year since we stayed in WA but it was nice to start a few new traditions. In the morning I skyped my family and got to watch them open presents. It wasnt quite the same as being there but it was sure nice to have modern technology so that Cass and I could be a part of it. Aaron had to work until 3pm which if you ask me should be illegal. I mean who has to work on Christmas Eve?!? Anyway, when he got home we went on a walk and then Santa and his elves came to our house to see Cass!!! (my boss and his daughters & son-in-law) came all dressed up and Cassidy was beyond thrilled!


She was really hesitant at first with Santa. But he brought her a book and cookies so towards the end she warmed up to him. She even wanted to sit on his lap and kept leaning in to give him hugs. After he left she kept asking for "more santa."

After Santa left Cassidy was in a really good mood so we had a little photo session. :)


Cassidy is starting to like taking pictures but only if she is taking one with someone else. Daddy was really making her laugh.


She insisted Cody be in the picture as well.



That night we had a nice dinner then drove around to look at all the christmas lights. We loved looking at all the houses with their lights on.

After Cassidy went to bed, Aaron and I had fun being Santa's helpers. I took a quick picture of all the gifts after Santa had come.

Aaron and I were so excited for Christmas morning. I love getting to act and feel like a kid again!

No comments: