Thursday, January 13, 2011

Maui 2011

We had the awesome opportunity to go to Maui on New Years Eve! Thank you mom and dad! We went with my parents, my brother John, sister-in-law Laurie and my nephew Donovan. We were a little worried about the 6 hour flight but let me tell you IT WAS WORTH IT!

Cass slept the first three hours and was pretty good the rest of the time. Grade: A- I gave her extra points than normal since it was such a long flight! We were so happy to be there. Aaron hasnt been on vacation or home since we came home for like 3 days the Christmas before. We went straight to the beach while we waited for my family to arrive. That is our condo complex in the background. Pretty right?

We spent most of our time on the beach. This is my beach post. The adults snorkeled and the kids played in sand and made sand castles!

Our babies were so cute together. Check out the sunglasses. :)

Donovan loved the ocean right away!

Cassidy didnt love the ocean right away like Donovan did. She was happier playing in the sand or being held above the water. She started to get more brave later in the week starting by exploring near the water then throwing rocks into the water and then finally on the second to last day she loved it! We were so happy she got to love it. Here she is exploring with Grandma.

I love Hawaii. I love the sun. I love the beach. Doing anything on the beach is more fun. Think about it. Reading: more fun on the beach. Sleeping: more fun on the beach. Drinking a cocktail: more fun on the beach. Talking & Laughing: more fun on the beach. :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

How fun! I really could use a beach right now:-)