Monday, July 18, 2011

Chicago

Cassidy and I went to Chicago to visit my grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins. The first 3 days were awesome! It was beautiful!! We stayed at my grandparents lake house. The best part was my mom met us in Chicago!



Cassidy got to spend time in the pool and in the lake. I loved seeing her with my grandmother!


They were waving hello to us!

We also went on my grandparents boat to go for lunch across the lake. Cass loved the boat but was not thrilled about the life jacket.




We spent most of the time in the pool. Cass loved getting to swim with my mom.










The last 2 days it got HUMID and then the crazy thunderstorms rolled in. We have thunderstoms here but the thunder and lightning in Chicago scared me a little! lol We are happy to be home with Aaron but we had such a wonderful visit! I love my grandparents so much and Cassidy loved seeing all her extended family. I am so glad we could go spend time with them!

No comments: