Happy New Year! Aaron and I celebrated like we have the last few years. At home, relaxing watching the festivities on TV. We didnt make it to midnight. lol We celebrated with the east coast (9pm our time). We had a glass of champagne, said our resolutions then kissed eachother and our kids. After that we headed to bed. Having an almost 3 year old and an almost 3 month old makes you tired! lol Even though we are old and lame we had a nice evening.
My resolution this year is first and foremost to be a better person, a more patient mother and a more understanding and loving wife. Secondly I am going to try to run more. I love running, it is such a stress reliever for me and so I want to try and run at least 4 days a week. The problem is by the time Aaron gets home to watch the kids I am already cooking dinner and in the winter it is already pitch black. But I have to suck it up and hit that pavement! My other resolution is to be less of a control freak. I admit it I like control. It makes me happy. But sometimes that causes me stress so I need to relax more and not care if the day goes like I planned or if Cassidy has ice cream for dinner one night as a special treat etc. Life is short, my resolution for 2012 is to soak up every moment with my growing kids and loving husband!
Anyway, January has been full of activities trying to forget about the cold and snow.
Katelynn has been learning how to grab at things.

She has been smiling nonstop. I love how when she makes eye contact her face lights up with her smile.



Cassidy and I have been out sledding and playing in the snow.
Katelynn has been hanging out in her exersaucer. She loves to watch Cassidy and the dogs run about the room around her.
Katelynn has been coming to work with me everyday. She seems to love it. Here she is hanging out in the main room on our leather couch. She likes to socialize with tenants. :)



1 comment:
Up the front blow out! oh my:-)
Post a Comment