Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US

May 10th was our 4th wedding anniversary. 4 years ago we celebrated our love and made a lifelong committment. We are just as committed to the vows we made now as we were on that day, only now we have 2 beautiful daughters as well.

4 pictures of our wedding and now here are 4 things I love about Aaron. I always say the important ones like being loyal, hard working etc so this time I am going to list 4 silly small things I love.

1) He gives awesome back massages. Well and foot massages. His hands are so soft and big so it almost like you get a double massage in the time it takes me to give 1/2 of one and I complain the whole time.

2) He trusts my opinion in fantasy football, after all I read a lot about it. :)

3) He loves Harry Potter. I mean that is awesome!!

4) He like to lick the bowl of the desserts I make, like the big spoon from the brownie batter. Just like when we were kids. He keeps us young and fun!



No comments: