Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pregnancy!!!

So like I said... Aaron and I found out we were expecting at the end of May. I had a rough first trimester but it was all worth it! I only threw up twice but of course I just felt like I could throw up at any minute all the time! (Is that too much information?) Anyway I was happy to be out of the first trimester and I was so excited when I started to show a little bit when I was 3 and 1/2 months pregnant. Some people have said you cant see anything but I completely disagree! :)

Ok anyway so everyone asks about cravings so in my first trimester I craved pickles. Very common or so I have read. In my second trimester, I craved cheeseburgers and lemons. Not together though... weird I know!

When I was a little over 4 months, I went to Chicago to see my grandparents! Anyone who knows me knows that I pretty much idolize my grandparents and it was so nice to see them. I miss them all the time and wish I could see them a lot more often. I love them so much!


I couldnt wait until my 5 month (20 week) doctors appointment because I knew I would find out if I was having a boy or a girl. Everyone and I do mean everyone (except maybe John and my boss) thought it was a boy. However.... IT IS A GIRL!!! Aaron and I are so happy!




Reaching 6 months (24 weeks) was very exciting for me because everyday she is kicking more and more! She loves dancing with the stars or so I think because she kicks when I watch it every week. :)



I not quite brave enough to post my recent bare belly pictures but I will attempt to work up the courage. :) I am so excited to enter into my third trimester now and I hope to continue to feel good as I do now. Oh and I am over my last cravings and am now enjoying pizza. :) Oh and I am craving my dad's spaghetti and meatballs! Send me some in the mail please dad! I just want to finish by saying that I am so grateful to have the most wonderful husband. Some people may say I have been a bit needy or hormonal during pregnancy but Aaron has never complained. I am very lucky!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see you and your belly! Less than 3 weeks! It still throws me off to see you with a belly! You look just like my best friend from high school did! If I didn't know better I'd think you were a cheerleader in trouble! Except never a cheerleader. lol Love you! P.S. I love your grandparents, they're so great!