So I am now really close to my due date! Finally! Pregnancy wise, I am still feeling really wonderful. I have decided however, my back officially hates me. I have to remind myself how lucky I have been up to this point. I really thought my back would hurt a lot sooner in my pregnancy. I am officially trying to be really tough and just deal with the pain so that my baby can stay inside me as long as she needs. I am looking forward to her coming though on so many levels!!

So this past weekend, I was hanging out with my friend Josie and so Aaron was able to go fishing one last time before the baby comes. I was so happy he got to go since I know how much he loves it. Luckily, he also got lucky and caught some huge brown trout!

So even though this next picture is really embrassing, I am still going to post it because I think it is hilarious. All my pants are a bit snug now so I decided to wear Aaron's sweatpants. These are normally massive on me but I soon discovered that his pants now fit me! :) LOL
1 comment:
Joanne my love~ You are truly amazing! You are such a strong girl! I look up to you so much! Congratulations for the beautiful, long-awaited gift from heaven! I can't wait to see pics of the newest member of your family! I want to come see you guys for my spring break! Call me whenever you can! Love you!
Post a Comment