Monday, May 11, 2009

Cassidy's first professional photo shoot!!!

On April 18th Cassidy had her first photo shoot! She did really well considering I kept putting her places and bugging her to smile. She was not too fond of having to lay on strange props or get her outfit changed for no apparent reason. lol I dont think she will take up modeling any time soon but I certainly think she is cute enough to. She has already grown so much since these and has more hair. Nicole is a wonderful photographer, after the "challenging" photo shoot I was just hoping for one good one but I love them all! I just ordered my prints including wallet sized ones for all of our friends and family! I know there are a lot but I couldnt narrow them down any further!



She loves the Giants!!!! She cant wait for her first game this July!! :)





Go Cougs!









Dear Mom, No more pictures. I am tired, please let me sleep now. Love, Cassidy

Oh and this last weekend Aarond I celebrated our one year anniversary and mothers day by having family pictures taken in these beautiful gardens. I am so excited because I think there are a ton of good ones! It was so warm and beautiful out. I will post them as soon as I get them! :) And I will be mailing out some of these pictures of Cassidy to all our family and friends soon!

No comments: