Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day! Spring is here!

It was so nice to have a long three day weekend! Aaron and I got the chance to build our new banister, work on the yard, walk to the park and bbq! Not to mention just enjoy hanging out together with Cassidy and relax. :) It was so nice to be outside!!

While we were building the banister, Cassidy spent some quality time with our other baby of the family, Rusty. This is my favorite picture of Cassidy so far because it really captures how happy of a baby she is!

Mama.


Daddy.

Our little happy family. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aah!! She is SO big!!! I can't believe it! She is so so so freakin cute! Your favorite picture is my favorite picture too! She looks like you when she smiles! Aww, Joanne, well done! Love you guys and I cannot wait to see her in July! Oh...and you guys too. lol