I now have the most adorable nephew in the world!!! Welcome to the world Donovan Lane Pizzo!!! Born May 29, 2009. 7lbs, 13oz and 21 inches long! My brother and sister-in-law didnt even recognize their own sister! They were so tired and out of it, it actually took them a minute to realize yes it was really me and Cassidy!! They were so shocked! I love pulling off a surprise!
So that evening Uncle James and Aunt Melissa came over and it was their first time seeing Cassidy!!! Everyone says that Cassidy looks like my brother James and I think the following pictures prove that theory correct. :) It was so great to see them and I cant wait for them to have their baby so I will have another niece or nephew and Cassidy will have another cousin! (I just realized this post has a million exclamation points but I cant help it! It was so exciting!)


So we were all getting ready for dinner and John and Laurie said they were going to come over for dinner as well!!! They are crazy! They had the baby 24 hours before that! Laurie is amazing! While we were all eating dinner, both babies were tired. 
I thought I was going to fly home Monday morning but the flights were all too full so I stayed until Tuesday morning. It actually worked out perfect because it allowed me to see some of my friends, Aaron's dad and spend some more time with Donovan while my brother went to work.
Here is Cass with Aunt Amanda!!!
Mike, Angela and Bob stopped by!
We went to visit Hil. :) Cassidy is smiling!
Cassidy hung out with her Aunt Laurie while I...
Got to hang out and hold my nephew Donovan!We also got to see my friend Heather but all the pictures I took of her are dark. :( Alyse was a little sick so we couldnt see her either. Good thing we will be home again soon!
Cassidy had a wonderful trip, she did so well on all the airplanes. She just slept through the flights and smiled at everyone she saw! I am so happy I decided to go no matter how tired I am now. We cant wait to come home WITH AARON in July and see everyone again!

1 comment:
Congratulations John and Laurie! Donovan is so handsome! It was so fun to see you and Cass, I love surprises too! She's getting so big and cuter every day! I can't wait to see you guys in a month when I will have a new nephew too! Love you girls!
Post a Comment