Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Happy Baby!

No real exciting post. I just thought I would share a few recent pictures. Everyone says how happy Cassidy seems to be and I must say she really is happy 99% of the time. I am so blessed to have such a happy wonderful baby. She makes me smile all day even when I am frustrated at work. She is a future CEO because of all the business meetings she has attended. She sure lets you know if it is a boring topic by falling asleep but when it is interesting she always gives her input. :) These next two pictures are her at work with me.

She sits on her bouncer and is my design inspiration.
I take Cassidy out jogging as much as I can when the weather is nice of course. She used to fall directly to sleep but now she stays awake the whole time checking out the sights. I try to point out any dogs or birds. :-)

She seems to love it.

No comments: