So this last weekend was Father's Day. Aaron and I took the opportunity to just spend all weekend together as a family. It was Aaron's first father's day! He is the most wonderful daddy and Cassidy is lucky to have him. I suprised Aaron with coffee, a pastry and pliers on Sunday. (He wanted the pliers) :) I also tried to let him relax and so I cleaned the house and made a yummy beef stew!

We went on a long walk to the park! Cody loves his dad and sister!

The pigs come right up to the fence. Cassidy was just saying hi to them.

I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Rusty. I love my other baby as well. ;)

Aaron sat on the swing with Cass. He just rocked it back and forth gently. She wasnt too sure at first, she felt she had better hold on! However, she quickly decided it was fun!

Even though it was father's day I had to sneak in a picture with Cass too!

After a long weekend, we gave Cassidy a bath and daddy gave her a funky new hairstyle. Cassidy thought it was pretty funny! Dont they look very similar in this next picture? :)

Overall it was a great weekend. Happy Father's Day honey! Cassidy and I love you so much! Thanks for being such a wonderful father

1 comment:
Hey Joanne! I'm glad you found my blog and posted so I could find yours :). You're blog is super cute. Sounds like you had a fun day celebrating Aaron for Father's Day. Love the pictures!
~Sarah
Post a Comment