Friday, June 19, 2009

The many adventures of Cass

Cassidy is such a busy baby. She is always doing something fun! She now goes to a library class on Thursdays that is for babies. She absolutely loves it, we sing and dance and read etc. She already has her first best friend. :) I will post some pictures of them next week! Here a few recent pictures.She now actually reaches for the silly things that hang down from the mat thing now. How cute!


So she was sitting in her bumbo at work and lets just say she went #2 but that is an understatement. I guess since she was sitting down her poop had nowhere to go but straight up! I had to take a picture because I was in total amazement. Sorry if this grosses anyone out but I believe such events should be well documented. :-)

Cass thought the whole thing was hilarious! She must take after her daddy. :)

Oh the joys of motherhood, I wouldnt trade it for the world!

No comments: