Friday, June 5, 2009

Professional Family Pictures!

So on May 1oth we took some family pictures at Lawson Gardens here in Pullman. Not only was it our 1 year anniversary but it was also my first mothers day! Cassidy is 3 months old in these pictures. :) We cant wait to get them printed to have around our house of our little happy family.

The best one with daddy!
We think this is our favorite one this is probably the one we will get a large print of to have in our house. :) Cassidy's eyes are so blue!


Mama's girl!



Of course Cassidy is more smiley and alert nowadays but I am so happy with how these turned out!! Babies change and grow so quickly, I cant believe she is almost 4 months old!! Aaron and I are so blessed in our lives!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What an adorable little family!!