At 4 months Cassidy... comes to work with me.
Everyone loves having her. She is my design inspiration! She gets so much attention at work and I love that I get to be with her full time still. I have a wonderful boss. Cassidy gets paid as well! She gets 5 cents everytime she pushes the copy button on the copy machine as well as getting paid 1 penny everytime she holds on to a paper and delivers it to someone. She got paid $1.15 the other day! It went into her piggy bank! :)
Cassidy now smiles at everyone and if she is not sleeping or eating she is probably smiling. She also rolls over both ways now and has laughed a few times. The first real time she laughed was when we went home and she was playing with her Uncle John. I know she is just going to love her silly uncles! I cant wait for her to laugh more and more. She still loves her swing and bouncer.

Everyone loves having her. She is my design inspiration! She gets so much attention at work and I love that I get to be with her full time still. I have a wonderful boss. Cassidy gets paid as well! She gets 5 cents everytime she pushes the copy button on the copy machine as well as getting paid 1 penny everytime she holds on to a paper and delivers it to someone. She got paid $1.15 the other day! It went into her piggy bank! :)
Cassidy now smiles at everyone and if she is not sleeping or eating she is probably smiling. She also rolls over both ways now and has laughed a few times. The first real time she laughed was when we went home and she was playing with her Uncle John. I know she is just going to love her silly uncles! I cant wait for her to laugh more and more. She still loves her swing and bouncer.

She now weighs 13 lbs and 8 oz and is 24 & 1/2 inches long. She grows so much each day, we are going to CA at the beginning of July for 2 whole weeks and I cant wait for her to get to see her grandparents, uncles, aunts and all the people who love her!
Daddy and I love you Cassidy! Dont grow up too fast! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment