Wednesday, December 16, 2009

10 Months Old!

Cassidy is now 10 months old! I say this every single month but I cant believe it. I must say, I love being a mom more and more each day. I am loving this age. Cassidy is really developing her personality, her likes and dislikes. She is so sweet, smart and funny.

She is currently getting into EVERYTHING! She prefers adult things over baby toys. She loves to look in every closet, cabinet & bookcase. She loves to carry around phones and if you take something away that she wants she will let you know how much it displeases her. lol She loves to clap, play peekaboo, eat grown up food and she is even starting to dance a little when there is music on! She says mama, dada and dog. I am also thrilled to say that she now sleeps in her crib in her own room!! (WE ARE SO PROUD OF HER)
It is officially winter here now so we have been getting lots of snow. Cassidy is a true northwest girl because she loves the snow! Here she is playing in the snow.
We are slowly trying to get rid of/decrease the binky use but I let her when we were playing outside because I felt like it would keep her little lips warm. Plus I knew if she didnt have it in she would put her face in the snow in hopes of eating some. brrr Anyway so ignore the binky. She still looks adorable if you ask me!

We took Christmas card pictures for the first time this year! I felt so grown up sending out my own Christmas card! :) Anyway here is the picture I picked. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We will be going to CA next week for Christmas and I know we will have a great time seeing our families. I hope everyone has a great Christmas with their loved ones. :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

So sweet Jo, she is growing up so fast!

Rachel said...

I LOVE the 10 month old phase- def one of my faves. I bet she is so so adorable clapping and dancing and I can't believe she already says 3 words! Thats crazy smart!
Also, I love the christmas photo! Have fun in CA!