This looks like a good one dad!
I like this one too mama!
I like this one too mama!After we picked out our small but cute tree we went home to decorate. Of course our tree stand we bought 3 years ago was too small for the base. So... after driving to two different stores I found a new one. Cassidy then helped us put on the lights and the ornaments.
She loved the lights but she decided that the lights would look better around her instead of the tree!
How cute!
She helped daddy put on all the ornaments. Another new tradition will be buying a new unique ornament each year. :) This year of course we bought one that says Baby's First Christmas.
After a lot of hard but fun work we finished. I love the holiday season and I love making memories with my happy little family. 
No comments:
Post a Comment