I try to take Cassidy and our dogs on a walk everyday if the weather allows. Every single time someone working on their yard says to me "wow you have your hands full." I always say back "Yah my dogs are talking me for a walk not the other way around." I love living in a small town where all my neighbors are friendly and strike up a conversation with me. Here is a picture of Cassidy and I getting ready for our Thanksgiving day walk. It was so nice, cold & crisp yet sunny. 
The 4 of us on my cute street.
Cassidy ate her thanksgiving lunch with just a diaper on. She enjoyed the turkey and cornbread. Yummy.
She then watched football and hung out with daddy. She even tried on his boots.
Then she decided to be mischievous like always. She decided to push her box of toys into the kitchen.
Then she decided to help me cook by pulling things off the pantry shelves all while making a phone call to someone.
She made sure to tell him to stay still because she wanted to climb up and then maybe he could give her a ride. He is such a good dog, he lets her pull his hair, poke him etc and he just lays there and keeps watch of her.
Then she decided she was tired and should take a quick rest break before getting on the move again.
At the end of the day she was exhausted. She needed a nap, plus turkey makes you tired. :)I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my husband. He is my partner and best friend, he accepts me for who I am and he is the most wonderful father. I am thankful for my healthy, happy, and loving Cassidy. She gives me purpose, strength and joy. I am thankful for Aaron's family. I am thankful for my parents, who are always there to support us. I am thankful for my brothers who are two of my best friends. I am thankful for Cassidy's healthy happy cousins. I am thankful that Cassidy not only has grandparents but also GREAT-grandparents. I am thankful for all our friends in WA and CA and for all our extended family. It is easy to worry or complain about things but we have good jobs, a house and loving friends and family. Because of this, we are blessed and I am thankful. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. What are you thankful for? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment