Anyway, I decided to have tons of fun anyway. On Saturday, Cassidy got to hang out with her best friend Donovan!
Here they are with their proud Grandma!
Isnt he the cutest little boy ever?!?!
Look at them in the double stroller! So precious!
I loved getting to hang out with John, Laurie and Donovan! Then on Sunday, my dad and I drove to Sacramento to hang out with James and Melissa. It was so nice to hang out with them. James is so good with babies/toddlers/kids. He is just a natural and Cassidy was no exception. She loved her Uncle James, not to mention they still look very similar!
Cassidy with her aunt Melissa who was looking great!
Cassidy even fell asleep in her uncle's arms. So cute.
Then my best friend in the whole world stopped by! I was so happy to see Amanda! Cassidy has so many people in her life who love her!
Cassidy had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment