Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

This was Cassidy's first Halloween! Aaron went down to Texas to watch Nortre Dame play WSU in football with his dad, brother and grandpa. It was a lot of traveling but he had a great guy's weekend! The cougs stink but they still had a wonderful trip. Since Aaron was out of town, my mom flew up to be with me and Cass for the weekend. I was so happy to have her and we had a fun and busy weekend.

I coached gymnastics on Halloween weekend and had a free babysitter. :) Then we went to Lewiston to go out to lunch and to Costco. Once we got home it was time to get Cassidy's costume on and go trick or treating.
Cassidy and I both love Winnie the Pooh so I thought this would be a good costume, plus it was warm and snuggly. Cassidy loved going to each house and picking a candy herself. Of course she couldnt eat any but she sure tried. In every picture she has a wrapped piece in her hand/mouth. lol silly girl
She got a lot of candy and when we got home she had to knock it all on the floor and check it all out.


It was a great night. I cant wait for next year when Aaron will come with us and she will know more of whats happening. Plus she will want to eat her candy which is good because then I will eat a heck of a lot less! Thanks for coming and keeping us company mom! Cass misses you already!

No comments: