Cassidy is now 9 months old! I really cant believe it. The term baby does not really apply anymore. I am so proud of her and all her new accomplishments but I am also sad she is growing up so fast! She now prefers real people food that she can eat herself. She loves to sit in her high chair and pick food up one at a time and put it in her mouth. She also prefers to walk everywhere. She will just start walking towards something and if she happens to lose her balance she will just crawl until she gets to something that she can use to pull herself back up to stand. When you tell her no she loves to shake her head no in response. She loves peekaboo but is smart and always knows where you are hiding. She still has no teeth and is getting better at sleeping in the night.


After her hair is in a ponytail it sticks straight up. This picture was right before her bath! Look at how cute Cassidy and her daddy are!! They mean the world to me.

We love you so much Cassidy!
No comments:
Post a Comment