She goes from 7 to 12 everyday. When people hear it is only half day they dont know what I am so sad about but I am telling you 5 hours is a long time! I could NOT handle a full day! Anyway, so we woke up extra early and got on this adorable outfit and took some "first day of school" pictures. Of course it was bad lighting and she had just woken up so not really excited for a photo shoot. You can still tell how cute she is though!
She was a tiny bit hesitant at first... here she is with one of her new teachers. Her name is Fiona and she is really sweet.
So I guess when I left Cassidy did NOT cry. I know this is a good thing but its hard to think she didnt miss me even a little. (Dont I deserve a few tears?! *Friends reference) lol It has been three days of school now and she has been loving it. She is so social and has made lots of friends. I guess if some of the kids are eating in their high chairs Cassidy crawls over and stands up until someone puts her in a high chair as well. I suppose she doesnt want to be left out! :) Her teachers really love her and everything has been great. I miss her so much in the mornings but I am so lucky that I can continue to bring her to work in the afternoons. I guess I better get used to school since she will be leaving me everyday to go to school for the next 18+ years. Dont grow up too fast though Cassidy!
No comments:
Post a Comment