Monday, January 25, 2010

11 Months

Im a little late with this post but Cassidy is now 11 months old! She will be 1 so soon! She is so sweet and active. Here are a few facts about her.

*Cassidy loves to dance (she dances like the penguins on Happy Feet. She taps her little feet really fast.)


*She gives hugs all the time, all you have to do is put your arms out wide and ask her for one. She is even learning to give kisses though hers are always open mouth kisses. lol



*She now walks over to her books, picks one out and brings it over to me and then sits on my lap for me to read it. I cried the first time she did that because it was so cute!



*She is always on the move, she loves to explore. She currently does not love to just be held when she could be walking anywhere she wants.



*She eats three meals a day. She is good about eating everything on her high chair.



*She still has no teeth!



*She only nurses at night and first thing in the morning since she believes big girls drink from bottles. Plus if she gets a bottle she can continue to explore and look around which is not possible if you are nursing.



*She thinks she is hilarious which she might get from me since I crack myself up. She is the life of the party and very social which she gets from my outgoing life-of-the-party husband. :)



*She makes Aaron and I very happy and of course is the love of our lives!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Don't they grow up so fast!?! Thanks for checking out my blog. I added your blog to my list so I'm excited to see all the updates going on in your life. Take care.