Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve was so nice this year. I loved getting to see all my family. Getting to see my grandma, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins was very fun. Plus Cassidy got to play with all her cousins.


Everytime you say "ahhh" she would walk to Donovan and give him a big hug. It was just so sweet, she loves him!
We took lots of family pictures since we were all together and dressed up for Christmas Eve. :) Here is my brother John's adorable little family.


I didnt really love the pictures of my little family but I did think this one was pretty sweet.

My brother James and his cute family with little baby Sage. :)

My cute parents.

Isnt he the cutest little boy in the world?!?!
I know some people think she looks like me but sometimes I think she looks just like her daddy. Blond hair and blue eyes. :)


This is the best complete family picture we got. I think it looks pretty good. :) Arent my parents cute? They were not posing, I was just really fast with my camera! :)
Sage & I
Sisters
Lots of my cousins were playing blackjack in the garage and of course my brother was being a bad influence teaching Cass to gamble. lol

Cass loved playing with her cousins. Here she is with Donovan and Alana (my cousin's daughter). It was a fun night! We were all exhausted at the end of the night. Plus we had to get to bed early so that Santa would come for the babies first Christmas!

1 comment:

Erika said...

So cute Jo! I still can't believe all of you had babies so close together, that's going to be fun times when they all get old enough to run around. I bet your mom and dad are loving being grandparents!