Monday, February 1, 2010

My Waddler

So the other day when I picked Cassidy up at day care they let me know that she is ready to graduate from the infant room to the waddler room. They said she is ready to be with the older kids who all run around together, go outside and play everyday and do more group activities. Since Cass is walking and running they said she is ready to have a class that is more stimulating. I know this all sounds like fantastic news right? Well it is, but my first reaction was total sadness. I started crying I guess because what they were really saying is my baby is no longer a baby. She is still only going in the mornings so I am actually really excited she will be so active and have so much fun in the mornings then she can still be mama's cuddly baby in the afternoon and evenings right?! :)

Anyway, here are some of her big girl adventures lately. She loves the bath and no longer needs a baby infant seat.



Here is Cass at work, being an independent girl. Peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

Erika said...

She is the cutest darn thing ever. I can't believe how fast she is growing either!