Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lately

So we have had a lot of excitement lately. Well... maybe not excitement but we have been really busy!

Cassidy's hair was been growing a ton lately. Especially her bangs. I was putting a clip or ponytail to get her bangs out of her eyes but she thinks its hilarious to pull those things out. So her hair has been needing a cut. We went to see my hair lady, Peggy to get a bang trim. Peggy also happens to live on a farm and have 4 golden retrievers. Not only that but one of them just had 12 puppies! So first we got the cut and then we got to visit the puppies!

You can see how long they are in this next pic.
Here is the before shot. Which let me tell you she did NOT love this experience.

She wouldnt stay still for after pictures since her only care in the world was getting out of that chair and over to see the dogs & puppies! But you can see how cute she looks.


The puppies jumped on her a little so she decided she likes the bigger dogs better. :) I think she has learned she can jump and pull on the bigger dogs whereas the puppies jump and pull on her. lol She was happy to see Cody later that night.


My little thinker.

Aaron and I have also been extremely busy at work. The good thing is we are loving our jobs, progressing financially and taking on more responsibilty and duties. But we have been working late and often so we havent had much spare time which is why I am so behind on my blogs!

Of course I have also been having medical issues, when am I not? My hand and wrist have been hurting and going numb for about 10 months now. I finally went to the doctor and found out I have carpal tunnel and severe nerve damage. So I had surgery on the 8th of April. The surgery wasnt too bad except I couldnt use my right hand for about a week. Aaron has been so helpful, he changed all of Cassidy's diapers plus gave her a bath everynight etc. He has also been doing the dishes since I cant get my hand wet at all. He has been so sweet! My hand still hurts a lot, I dont get my stitches out until the 19th but I can finally semi-write/type and hold things in my hand.

Things have been crazy but I sure love our crazy happy little life. :)

No comments: