Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fool's Day

April 1st was not only my dads birthday but also my husbands!!! I really have 4 main men in my life: my husband, my dad and my two brothers. It is hilarious to me that two of them not only share a birthday but are Fools babies! What does that say about me?? ;) Anyway, I know I am late on this blog but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AARON AND MY DAD!

Aaron and I had a quiet day. I suprised him with his favorite coffee drink and a muffin from Starbucks before work. Then after work we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Then after dinner I suprised him with his favorite icecream cake from Baskin Robbins. Cass and I sang and he blew out a candle in the shape of a big 1 since it was left over from when Cass turned 1! :) I think the candle was still relevant since his birthday is on the 1st! lol
Happy halfway to 50 sweetheart! Cass and I love you sooooo much!

No comments: