Monday, March 29, 2010

Trip Home

I made a random visit to CA a couple weekends ago. I dont mind living far but it just means we have to fly a lot to visit so that Cassidy will know her grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts and friends! It was a nice visit except Cassidy and I were a little sick. I almost completely lost my voice and Cass was a little extra snuggly. Other than that it was beautiful in CA so we spent a lot of time at the park, going on walks and just sitting outside.

Cassidy and Donovan were soooo cute together. Donovan loves to go for rides on this car and so Cassidy thought she would be a help and push him.

After awhile, Cass realized how fun it must be to ride on the car so got in with Donovan for a ride. :)


Donovan is the cutest little boy in the world! I love him so much!
We took Cass and Donovan to the park and they played on the swings together.

Then later Cass showed off her underwater skills when she went for a warm tub with her Grandpa, Uncle and Cousin.
She had tons of fun with Grandpa.
The next day my adorable niece came over! Sage is so happy!!

We had a picnic outside.
Despite this cute picture, Cass was NOT content to just sit on the blanket with her cousins. She was always on the move which made the outdoor picnic in the sun not very relaxing for me! lol This was the best cousins pic I think I got but it sure is cute!

Isnt that picture with my handsome brother and adorable Sage just so cute!!! I love them both! xoxo
Later we went to the creek on a walk. So cute in the double stroller!


It was a really fun visit and I cant wait to see everyone again in May!

These next pics are just some pics I took of Cass in the bath laughing at her daddy. :)


No comments: