Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friends

So we were lucky to have our good friends, Mike and Angela come visit! It was so nice to spend time with them. I am still getting to know Angela and she is so much fun! She is pregnant so we had so much to talk about. I cant wait for the Spiller's to welcome their baby girl soon!
We went on a little tour of Pullman before we watched the cougs beat USC in basketball! So fun! Here is the big cougar statue in the middle of WSU.My family at the game.Angela and I at the game.The next day we went to Spokane and out to eat at Red Robin. The boys were being so silly bobbing their heads at the same time trying to get Cass to dance and laugh. I have the video and just need to figure out how to post it off my digital camera. :/
Cass loved getting to spend time with Mike and Angela goofing off.

Me... Angela...and Bump!


Thanks for coming guys... we miss you!


I think the Spillers brought the sunshine from CA because since their visit it has been so nice outside. Lately we have been taking Cass to the park every chance we get. Sometimes I even go during my lunch and have a picnic with Cass. Aaron and I took Cass this last weekend and she loved feeding the ducks, going down the slide and going on the swing. She loves to be outside which is great for us because we love to go to the park and out to the country. :)


I cant wait for Spring!

No comments: