



On Saturday morning we all went to the zoo where I got to see this little guy!!! I cant believe he is turning 1 this Saturday! Happy birthday Donovan! He is the cutest little boy ever!
James & Sage.
Cass and I were checking out the giraffes. :)


Look at how close this chimp was to the glass?! He was even kissing the glass. Cass wasnt sure what to make of him.



Cass and Sage held hands in the car so much without us putting their hands together or anything. It was so precious!



Cass had such a fun time in CA with her grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. I know she already misses them! We are coming back at the end of July which will be fun since I dont want her to forget them. On the way home I would give her a B. On the first flight from Sac to San Jose she screamed (luckily it was a short flight) and then on the second plane so cried until she fell asleep! I was so thankful since it gave me a chance to sleep for a few minutes! I was so tired from the weekend. We missed Aaron and it is great to be HOME but it sure was nice to visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment