For mother's day I wanted 4 things:
To take a nice peaceful nap- CHECK
To spend some time scrapbooking- CHECK
To go on a family hike in the beautiful outdoors- CHECK
To go on a family hike in the beautiful outdoors- CHECK
To finish off the day with a nice long bath while I read my book- CHECK
Cass also made me an adorable scrapbook page at school with a poem and a picture of us and her handprints.
We hiked the Butte here and it is so beautiful. Cassidy is such a blessing and I am so happy that I get to be her mom!For our 2 year anniversary, Aaron and I went out to a nice dinner together after work. Our friends watched Cassidy for us so we got to have a grown-up dinner. I believe all good marriages take hard work so I am incredibly blessed that I married my best friend. We have such a fun marriage and I look forward to spending time with Aaron everyday. I dont want to be all sappy but he is the best father in the whole world and I am so lucky that I know, without a doubt, my husband loves me more than anything in this world.
Of course we forgot to take pictures this year until I remembered once I had already put on my pjs but oh well, still cute!
After we kissed Cass felt left out so we had to give her a kiss too. I look goofy but I am putting it up since she looks so happy to be getting two kisses. It is hard to aim a camera, push the button and kiss at the same time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment