Thursday, June 17, 2010

16 MONTHS

Cassidy is 16 Months Old!!
I am really really loving this stage for a couple reasons.

A few months ago she was running everywhere exploring but was too young to understand things like "come here" or "stop" or "stay out of the street" etc so I was simply chasing her around at all times. This of course made it hard to be anywhere that wasnt my house because I couldnt sit down to chat or anything because I was just chasing her around making sure she didnt fall or get into something that she shouldnt. Anyway, she is now really understanding more what I am saying which makes it so nice. I can let her play outside and sit down because I know that she will listen and not run too far away. Another reason I love this age is watching her really try to say things to me and express her thoughts with real words. She is so smart! She is involved in everything. When we read she points to things and turns the pages. Lastly, I especially love this age because she sleeps through the night which helps keep her schedule consistent which causes her to 99% of the time be in a great happy mood!


*Side note, I really do love all the stages but I just have a few that I love especially for certain reasons. I also LOVED the 5 month stage. Cassidy couldnt crawl yet so loved to sit in the bumbo chair on my desk and just stare at me and smile all day! Just smile and be happy to look at me and play patty cake and read books. :) Then the 9 month stage because she learned to walk and who wouldnt love to watch someone learn to walk and then start to explore!

At 16 Months

Favorite Food: Yogurt or Fruit Popsicle

Favorite Color: Not sure but she wears a lot of pink

Favorite Piece of Jewelry: She loves bead necklaces. She puts them on and leaves them on. See picture 1 of this post.

Favorite Song to Sing / Act Out: Wheels on the Bus

Favorite Song to Dance to: Train- Hey Soul Sister

Favorite Place: Park

Favorite Toy: Doesnt have one- Everyday it is different

Favorite TV/Movie: Nothing

Favorite Animal: Duck

Favorite Book: Five Little Ladybugs & FARM (has pictures of a duck)

Favorite Piece of Clothing: She loves to put on a jacket and shoes but that is probably because when she has her jacket and shoes on it means we are going somewhere.

Best Friend at School: Not sure because she loves everyone but I think MJ

Favortie Person: Right now I would say her daddy.

Teeth: Zero

I am hoping to update the answers every few months to see how she changes. It is going to be fun when she can answer them herself.







No comments: