Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DADDY

We had a really nice father's day this year. Aaron really got to relax all day and I made him the dinner of his choice which happened to be steak, baked potato and shrimp salad. I sure do love my steak and potato man! Cassidy (and I) made Aaron this frame for his office. Cassidy spent a lot of time painting the matte with her hands and I think she did a great job! He LOVED it and put it in his office.
I just want to say that Aaron is the most kind and loving father. He tells Cassidy how special she is and how much he loves her every single day. Cassidy is so lucky that she has a dad that can't wait to watch her grow and be involved in her every activity and interest. I also want to give a shout out to the two other dads in our lives. To my dad and Aaron's dad- thanks for being wonderful fathers and great grandpas!

We planted a garden this year and so Aaron was outside watering. Cassidy wants to always be outside and always be the focus of her father. This is what I think she was thinking...
Hey Daddy! I see you! Do you see me?
DAD! Do you see me? Maybe if I push my face up the screen you will see me.

Oh hi dad. :) I just wanted to say hi! I am so happy you see me!

She is so goofy!

To end the post here are a couple pics I took recently of her at the park. She is such a big girl and climbs up the park structures and slides down the big slides all by herself. She is such a dare devil! :)

No comments: