Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best Friend

When I was younger I always hoped I would have a little girl someday. I just knew she would be my best friend. Dont get me wrong Cassidy can drive me crazy at times with her 2 year old attitude. But she is so sweet and loving. Especially with Aaron gone some nights Cassidy has been even more obsessed with doing everything with me. Her new thing is putting her forehead to my forehead so we are touching noses. She is seriously my best friend.



I cant wait for Spring to be here. I mean really really Spring. As in NOT 30 degrees and gray. Cassidy and I love to walk to the park after work and then BBQ w/ Aaron and sit outside at night. I just can't wait. Anyway, we had 2 days recently where the sun was out. It was still pretty cold but we were outside anyway as much as possible.








Cassidy is getting a little bit more girly now. lol She is still a tomboy like her mama but she does enjoy pretending to do makeup and toe nail polish. Every night when I am in the shower she hangs out in the bathroom and pretends to do her makeup. :) The other night I was painting my toe nails and she really wanted hers to be done too. She kept saying "Mama, Cassidy's turn toes." After I painted them she was thrilled! She shows everyone and anyone who will check them out. She also loves that we match. :) Melt my heart.





She loved taking feet pictures too. She was such the foot model. LOL

No comments: