Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON & DAD!

April Fool's Day is both my dad and Aaron's birthday! This was a BIG birthday for my dad! He turned 60! I have no pictures or exciting stories for his birthday because he just so happens to be in the Caribbean with my mom! What a lucky guy! I guess they have been having tons of fun, eating great food, snorkeling, scuba diving and relaxing! Happy 60th to my DAD! Aaron turned 26. Sadly, he couldnt get off work early like we had hoped. So while we waited for him to get home, Cass and I went to the park since the sun was actually out!

When we got home Cass and I made his cake. :)

Aaron didnt get home until after 8:30 so we had to eat cake and head to bed. He did get a nice card from Cass and one from me with a few coupons in it. He got a coupon for a back massage and to go out to eat since we couldnt go that night. Even though it wasnt all that eventful, we had a nice weekend as a family. Yesterday our friends watched Cass so Aaron and I were able to go out to dinner alone and then to a movie to celebrate his birthday. Isnt he so cute?


I wrote Aaron a card with 26 reasons I love him. I dont want to be too personal or boring for others so I will just list 5 of the reasons on my blog.

1. He is hardworking and really cares about succeeding in his career.

2. He cleans the cars all the time for me.

3. He loves the San Francisco Giants because he knows how much it means to me. 4. He is artistic and creative though most people may not know it. He builds the coolest structures out of blocks, playdough, forts etc. Cass thinks it is amazing. 5. He is trustworthy and a wonderful father. Happy Birthday BABE! LOVE YOU!

No comments: