
Cassidy is very excited and rubs and kisses my belly a lot. I was VERY sick the first 3 and 1/2 months but am slowly starting to feel better. I feel so blessed and happy to be at this stage in my life and am really just trying to enjoy every day.
I need to take some more belly pictures and I will post those soon. :) Also, on a good note it is somewhat acting like Spring here today so I just hope it stays! The sun just makes me so happy! You know its been a long winter when Cass sees the sun and starts clapping and yelling "YAY! HI SUN!"
3 comments:
AHHHHH SO EXCITING JO!!! Congrats to you and your growing family!!! How many weeks are you???
Congratulations! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better... that must be pretty hard with Aaron gone a lot. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Congratulations, Jo!!! You will absolutely LOVE being a mamma to two! It's challenging, but so so SO much fun! Can't wait to watch your belly grow again and meet the new little one. :)
Post a Comment