This rule helped us with the second milestone. We had been having some rough nights (pretty much every night) where she would not go to sleep in her bed without crying and yelling and getting up. I think with Aaron gone a few nights a week she just wanted to stay with me. However, now that the binky lives in her bed she happily reads with me then lays down and goes right to sleep! She gets to pick a book to take in her bed and then gives me a kiss and just falls asleep!!! Woo hoo!!! I have now been reading by myself in the evenings in the peace and quiet! She is awesome!

Finally, Cass has been going potty on the big girl potty almost everyday now! She really gets it. She loves to sit on the potty and "try". She also knows when she goes and cant wait to show me and we have a big dance party about it! She is so cute! These three things have literally changed my life and made me so less stressed!!! She is growing up and we are sooooo proud of her!

A couple of pregnancy notes:
I am a slacker this pregnancy with writing things down etc. because I have my time focused on Cass. I am not complaning but I will use this blog as my journal so I can remember things when I do my baby book later.
I am now a little over 17 weeks. I am feeling better but still always tired. I could literally fall asleep at any time. lol A few things make me instantly sick, like run to the bathroom throw up sick. The smell of popcorn, bacon and icecream. Yuck!
Cravings: For awhile it was pizza but that is gone now. Two nights ago somehow cinnamon rolls ended up in my grocery bag. :) Oh and I always crave lemon and things that are sour. I put so much lemon in my water that Aaron can't stand to take a sip. Most of the time nothing really sounds good. I am still not 100% as far as my stomach goes.
I started to feel the baby move a little last week at almost 17 weeks. I am excited for when it gets stronger and stronger!
That is it for now! I am going to California in 3 days for Donovan's birthday and Cassidy and I are so excited!!!!!
That is it for now! I am going to California in 3 days for Donovan's birthday and Cassidy and I are so excited!!!!!

1 comment:
Yay, Cass!!! Those are all three very BIG milestones! Having her potty-trained and a good bedtime routine down before baby comes will be wonderful for you all. And how nice is it that you get to read at night?! :) Can't wait to see that cute belly of yours... are you showing yet?
Post a Comment