Cassidy was thrilled to ride in the car next to her cousin Donovan on the way there. (She doesnt look thrilled in this picture but trust me she was.)

Then she hung out by the water and watched my cousins swim.
She made sure to sit by Donovan where they discussed whether to play catch or swim some more in their life jackets.
After all of that, she stopped for a drink and some play time with Donovan and Sage at the kid's area.
The next day after a good shower she went to pick up sticks and look for lizards.
She stopped by the play area again to blow the train whistle and see what Donovan was up to.
She spent some time playing with Alana.
She even made sure to annoy, I mean love on Marley.
She stopped by to see Sage who was all dirty from playing. :) Look how similar their hair looks!
We had a great time camping. I must say I was exhausted! I didnt have Aaron to take turns with so by the end of the three days I was excited to go to my parents house and just relax by the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment