#1) We still work. Unlike most of my extended family and all my teacher friends, Aaron and I do not have shorter hours or summer breaks. So we have still been working. Aaron has finally been working only 25 minutes from our house!! It has been amazing, he is actually home again every night! We are hoping he gets transferred to that branch full time in September! Woo hoo. Cassidy still comes with me to work in the afternoons. She may have to go to school full time once the baby comes but for now she still does awesome! She still naps from 1 to 3 and then does great from 3 to 4 until we leave. She loves to get the mail with my coworker, push her baby around the office, chat with my coworkers and watch videos on my computer. However, her favorite thing is to do her own "work" by using my work supplies.

#3) We go to the pool and sit outside! We not only have a little pool in our backyard that we hang out in but we also go to the awesome pool here. Everyday after work Cass and I change into our swimsuits and play in the backyard. We go in the little pool, we sit at out table and read, we drink lemonade, we check our garden for veggies, we play bubbles and Cass hits the softball off of the tee! We also go to the awesome pool here like 2 days a week! I LOVE IT! I love just being in my backyard in the sun, there is so much to do - love it, love it, love it!
See my nice grass that my husband takes care of so nice! Plus you can see my little garden too. I put in the border all by myself!
Here are pictures of the pool in our town!


Fall is still my favorite season but this summer has been awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment