
Oh Baby! I am now almost 34 weeks pregnant. I am really enjoying my pregnancy. I love how much the baby moves. I feel like she is constantly moving and twisting and turning. I feel like Cassidy kicked more and this baby turns and rotates more. Plus she has been getting the hiccups a lot which I love. Cassidy has even felt her move and hiccup and loves it. She is always asking me if she can feel baby sister and she puts her hand on my tummy and waits patiently. :)

I have been craving smoothies and cereal and still spicy things. I put red pepper flakes on tons of foods. Last night I got chinese food and couldnt eat a bite. Instead I had cereal. lol I have also been making smoothies every single day and bringing it with me back to work. Oh and I have been making tons of zucchini bread with all my zucchinis from my garden. yummy! I am still not liking bacon, popcorn and chinese food. Cravings are so funny.
I am not big on bare belly pictures with no shirt especially with the second pregnancy but this is my blog and I am proud of my big growing belly. :) Cass wanted her picture taken as well with my belly. She even lifted her shirt up to show daddy her belly for a picture but I didnt put it on here since she was naked on the bottom. (We are working on potty training and she does really well when she is naked.)
This picture was 33 weeks. I have a double chin but so does Cass. Hers is way cuter! I do think we look similar though so that is why I like it. Other than being tired and having tons of back pain everything is still going great. My back hurts so bad earlier this time but I think it is also because I am picking Cass up a lot as well and chasing her non-stop. She loves to play baseball, catch and volleyball in the backyard. I am going to get a massage next week so I hope that will help. I am hoping not to get induced this time but my doctor said he would if my back gets really bad. I am into the every 2 week appointments so that is exciting. Right now my Dr. is still thinking I should be giving birth sometime in the 20s of October. :)We are so excited to meet this baby and start our lives as a family of 4. However, we are trying to soak up and enjoy our time as a family of 3 now. Plus enjoy sleeping through the night for a little bit longer. :)
2 comments:
I cannot believe you are already 34 weeks, Jo! I swear the second pregnancy just flies by. You are so cute and I also can't believe how big Cass is. Seems like she's just turned into a big girl over the last several months.
Enjoy these last few weeks! They will fly by and before you know it you'll be totally adjusted to life with two little ones and wondering what life was like before having both. : ) See you next week!
Seriously! How are you 34 weeks already?!?! Man, it's flying by. You know, next time you are in CA let us know...I want to see all of you guys:-) You are adorable, so is your belly. I vote for October 13th then we will share a birthday, yes!
Post a Comment