Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Shower

I had a small but relaxing baby shower when I was in California. James and Melissa came with Sage. John and Laurie brought Donovan over. My best friends Amanda, Alyse and Heather came and my uncle and aunt stopped by. It was perfect weather so we mostly hung out in the pool and ate. :)

Cassidy had a great time playing with Donovan and Sage and helping me open the presents for the baby.










My baby and James & Melissa's new baby will be so close in age! How fun! She is due now!!!


I was sad I wouldnt be going home anytime soon but we booked our Christmas tickets! Yay! I am so happy that Aaron and I will be able to spend Christmas with our family! Plus it will be the first chance I have to see my new niece or nephew and the first time everyone will see our new baby after she comes! :) It will be hard to go home and not be able to enjoy the pool but at least there will be eggnog, fire in the fireplace, a Christmas tree and family!

No comments: