
We also got a visit from Aaron's grandparents. They are so sweet.
We also got a ton of calls and text messages from our friends and family. It is hard to live so far from our friends and family but we still felt loved from afar. Thank you everyone!
I also want to say my husband made me feel so supported and loved. He is the BEST partner in labor. He is so calm and is so sweet. He is constantly telling me how great I am doing. He makes me feel like I am wonder woman. He lets me squeeze his hand so hard and just made me feel so loved. Plus he said to me, "Thank you so much for bringing our daughters into the world and giving me the best gift in the universe." The way he looks at his daughters melts my heart.

I love how you can see the clock. This was EXACTLY 2 hours after Katelynn was born!I know I can make it through another labor at some point if we want because of all the support and love fron everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment