Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Sun in February

I love winter but with two kids I realized that the sun is really essential. When I get home from work and it is pitch black and freezing I feel so much less energized. BUT after a snowy January it has been somewhat sunny in February. It is still freezing and dark after work but on the weekends we take advantage of the sun!
Here is a picture of our happy baby in the bath!

She is all smiles these days and I love it!
This last weekend we were outside the whole time. Cass took Katelynn on a walk. :)
Cass was happy to be outside in the sunshine enjoying the views.
Cassidy spent some time on her "horse." Oh wait that is just our loyal sweet dog Rusty. He loves her so much and literally lets her climb on him all day.
Cassidy and Katelynn were happy to sleep in and then cuddle.
I am ready for Spring! Bring it on! Side note: Cassidy is almost 3! How did that happen? She is such a big girl. We are going home to california to celebrate with her party! We cant wait to see everyone and celebrate our spunky sweet girl.

No comments: