Cassidy was thrilled to be 3!
Amanda came early to help me set up for the party. LOVE HER!
Katelynn and my newest niece Hazel spent some quality time together. :) Aren't they cute?
I am not sure if they were kissing or just both trying to eat eachother. lol
Cass and Sage were so cute. First Cass was reading to Sage and then they were both reading to themselves next to each other.
My awesome friends came. I am so lucky to have them. I have been friends with Heather for 22 years, Amanda for 14 years and Alyse for 8 years. They were my bridesmaids and still make time to come see me pretty much every time I come home. I love them!
Aaron's dad came and brought our niece Mallory. Cassidy and Katelynn were so happy they came.
Here is a pic of my brother bonding with the kids.
All the kids loved playing on the slide. That thing just never gets old to them. lol
Cassidy got tons of awesome presents.
She even got this tiara! How cute.
Her cousins helped her open her gifts.
Action shot of everyone singing.
Cassidy was acting shy when everyone was singing but secretly loved it. Then she blew out her candles.
Yummy....cupcakes.
I am pretty sure Donovan liked his. lol
Such a sweet 3 year old.
Our friends Mike and Angela came and brought their adorable daughter Scarlett. :)
I am so lucky my grandma and grandpa came from Chicago. It was so awesome to get a picture of both my grandmas holding Katelynn. I am so lucky to have such strong, sweet, kind grandmas in my life.


After most people left Cassidy took a hot tub with Donovan, Sage, Uncle John, Uncle James, my Uncle Rich and Grandpa. They were even crazy enough to get in the cold pool. Of course some people were thrown in. My brother James threw in my dad and uncle! lol Cassidy and Donovan just got in on their own, crazy kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment