
Katelynn is 4 months old! She is 24 & 3/4 inches tall (70th percentile), weighs 14.5lbs (70th percentile) and her head is 15 & 3/4 inches (85th percentile).
A few facts about Katelynn. She is such a good baby. She eats like a champ, she is so good at nursing and will also take a bottle if we are out or if she is home with daddy and I am gone. I am so lucky she is with me all day so I don't have to pump much. I hate pumping!
She loves to smile and be held. She is starting to laugh. She loves to be read to and play with her toys. She reaches for them and holds them. She likes to be on her tummy some of the time and has rollled onto her back from her tummy a few times though doesnt seem to be in too much of a hurry to roll.
She is still really calm and relaxed. She can get worked up but it hardly ever happens. We had a rough visit at the doctor with them trying to draw her blood and she got really worked up and sad. It broke our hearts hearing her scream because she just hardly ever gets upset. After a little bit though she was happy again. Look at all her bandaids. :(
She loves to just watch Cassidy play and she loves to look at herself in the mirror.

I think she likes coming to work with me. Everyone still loves having her and she takes 2 or 3 really long great naps a day so I dont have any problem getting my work done. I love that she is our little office mascot just like Cassidy was.
She plays in her jumper in my office and loves it.
She spends time sitting in her bumbo on my desk playing with her toys and watching me work on my computer. :)
She loves to smile and be held. She is starting to laugh. She loves to be read to and play with her toys. She reaches for them and holds them. She likes to be on her tummy some of the time and has rollled onto her back from her tummy a few times though doesnt seem to be in too much of a hurry to roll.
She is still really calm and relaxed. She can get worked up but it hardly ever happens. We had a rough visit at the doctor with them trying to draw her blood and she got really worked up and sad. It broke our hearts hearing her scream because she just hardly ever gets upset. After a little bit though she was happy again. Look at all her bandaids. :(
She loves to just watch Cassidy play and she loves to look at herself in the mirror.
I think she likes coming to work with me. Everyone still loves having her and she takes 2 or 3 really long great naps a day so I dont have any problem getting my work done. I love that she is our little office mascot just like Cassidy was.
She plays in her jumper in my office and loves it.
She spends time sitting in her bumbo on my desk playing with her toys and watching me work on my computer. :)
Cassidy loves Katelynn so much and I love that each month Katelynn gets older the more they can play.
I love these upcoming months! I love months 4 through 8 as they just smile all the time, learn to laugh, sit up then crawl. (Dont get me wrong, I love all the months but I just remember loving when Cass was this age.) They are no longer newborns, they are developing their little personality. Katelynn just smiles at me and I love her first little laughs! It is like they have so much joy they are going to explode and then they laugh. We should all take a lesson and try to fill up with joy more often. :) I am trying to cherish every moment because it goes by way too quickly!
I love these upcoming months! I love months 4 through 8 as they just smile all the time, learn to laugh, sit up then crawl. (Dont get me wrong, I love all the months but I just remember loving when Cass was this age.) They are no longer newborns, they are developing their little personality. Katelynn just smiles at me and I love her first little laughs! It is like they have so much joy they are going to explode and then they laugh. We should all take a lesson and try to fill up with joy more often. :) I am trying to cherish every moment because it goes by way too quickly!

1 comment:
You are SO lucky to get to take her to work. That's amazing! Your girls are beautiful:-)
Post a Comment