So over Thanksgiving break, I was so lucky to have my baby shower! It was so nice that all my family and friends came over to help celebrate my upcoming baby! It was so fun. Thanks to everyone who came and got me such wonderful gifts. Also a special thanks to my parents for hosting and providing all the wonderful food. Amanda for helping to plan games and to Melissa and Laurie for helping decorate and planning.


All of my bridesmaids!! :)
I am playing the game where everyone cuts a string that they think will fit around my belly perfect. My friend Kerry won, her string was exactly the same size as mine! Pretty much everyone elses was way too long which is ok because it made me feel like maybe I am not that huge... yet. :)
Here is my mom (soon to be GRANDMA! My baby will call her Nanny though!) and me with my really cute cake.
Here is a picture of all of my family that came! Lets see from back row left there is my mom, Vicki, Melissa, Grandma, Amy, Jody, me, Laurie and Claire. Then front row left there is Leah, Victoria, Alana, Joyce and Michelle. :)
Me with Hil and Kp! :)
I got such wonderful gifts and had a great time. Thanks again to everyone who came! My baby is so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment