Friday, December 12, 2008

My New Office and Snow!!

So yesterday I moved into my new office at work!! I am so excited because it is really big and I will have room to bring my baby when she comes. :) She will come to work with me and I am sure she will love it now that we will have privacy and quiet. Hopefully she will let her mommy work while she sleeps. So the picture above shows my office if you are standing in my door looking in. In the corner in the right of the picture is where I will put her bassinet. :) Also Aaron suprised me those flowers sitting on my desk two days ago! Aren't they so pretty? I am a lucky girl!

The picture above is just the view from my desk looking back at my door. These are probably boring pictures but I was excited. lol I need some pictures on my walls. Oh well....

Anyway today was also the first big snow storm we have had. The first real snow is always so exciting!

This is the view from my office window. :) My bank and hospital are across the street. Small towns are so nice!!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

How exciting your new grown up office is! I fail to see the excitement of the first snow?...Hmm...Maybe I'm too much of a spoiled California girl? But congrats on the office, that's awesome! lol