
We have a million pictures together and I love it! If I saw her again tomorrow we would take another thousand! :)
It was also exciting to have someone to take pictures of Aaron and I. I do love self-portraits where you can see my arm holding the camera BUT it was so nice to have someone to take a few.
We gave Amanda the whole Pullman tour which took all of about 5 minutes. :) We took her to our old farm house which gave us a beautiful backdrop for more pictures.
We also took her to Lewiston, Idaho and the way down provided another photo opportunity.


We of course also took some adorable pictures of Cassidy!

Dear Aunt Amanda,
Thank you for coming to see me and helping take care of me! I miss you already! Please come see me again, you are welcome anytime. I cant wait to see you in July, you will be amazed at how big I will be by then! My mom wanted me to tell you thanks for coming to visit and for helping her so much! Love, Cassidy :)

1 comment:
Aww, baby Cass! Thank you for having me! I had so much fun with you! I know you missed mommy when she went to work, but I hope you had fun with me too! I will be posting pictures from our photo shoot soon! I love you Cassidy! I can't wait to see you in July! Don't get too big okay? Tell your mommy I will come again soon! Love you guys!
Post a Comment